Results-Focused Help After Auto Accidents
After a serious accident, you have to overcome many obstacles. You must get medical care and rehabilitation services while finding a way to pay for that care. If your vehicle was totaled, you must find another car. You have to deal with insurance companies that care more for their profits than for your well-being. In this time of trouble, you may need legal representation to get the compensation you deserve.
An Experienced Advocate And Counselor
At the law firm of Raul “Rudy” Rodriguez, P.C., we help accident victims rebuild their lives. We work diligently to obtain compensation for our clients’ losses and the financial resources that can pay for medical care and other needs. Our law firm has helped more than 10,000 people who have faced adversity – and we want to help you.
Edinburg auto accident lawyer Rudy Rodriguez has extensive experience representing victims of car accidents, 18-wheeler wrecks, motorcycle crashes and commercial vehicle accidents. Rudy and his staff will work tirelessly to help you obtain the medical care and compensation you need.
How We Can Help
When you choose us to represent you, we will work hard to get the best possible settlement or jury award for you. We will:
- Investigate the accident – Our law firm will learn how the accident happened and document the liability of the responsible party.
- Handle all dealings with insurance companies – We will review the insurance coverage issues to uncover all possible sources of compensation and spare you the burden of dealing with insurance companies. You can focus on your recovery.
- Seek compensation for medical care – Working with your doctor or other medical specialists, we will learn about your current and medical needs.
- Calculate the full value of your losses – We will seek maximum compensation for your medical costs, lost income, property damage, pain and suffering, and other losses.
- Treat you as family – We understand the pain and distress you are experiencing. Rudy and his staff will be there for you.
No Recovery, No Fee
Raul “Rudy” Rodriguez, P.C., accepts personal injury cases on contingency. You will owe an attorney fee only if we obtain compensation for you.
Free Consultation With A Lawyer
Se habla español.